Thank you for your interest in the CAT Electronic Rust Suppression System. Please take your time to thoroughly read through our website. We have endeavored to supply as much detail as possible about how the CAT System works, why rust occurs and how a CAT System will preserve your vehicle or asset.
After reading through our website you will be in a much better position to ask questions and make decisions about Electronic Rust Prevention.
Why Choose a CAT ?
CAT provides a system, not just a gadget ! Not all electronic rust suppression systems are the same ! Aside from the fact that a negative electrolysis system like CAT is the ONLY method effective on ‘free air structures’ like motor vehicles and machinery, it is CAT’s attention to detail that sets us apart. You can be assured that everything associated with CAT is quality and with a CAT unit protecting your asset there is nothing in the world that could be doing a better job. CAT are the leaders in electronic rust prevention with over 25 years of experience built around research, testing and tens of thousands of satisfied customers around the world.Read More
I have had one of these systems installed in my last seven cars. When I came to trade to them in they were absolutely…Jack scheele - 17-5-2015 Sunshine Coast QLD
I have had a cat system fitted to my 1990 model Toyota Landcruiser for around 10 years. I live in a small coastal town…Stuart Fleming - 12/12/2013 East Coast Motorcycles
100% Australian Owned
We are a 100% Australian owned company which has been developing and marketing the CAT Electronic Rust Protection system worldwide since 1987.Read More
Designed by Certified Engineers
The CAT Electronic Anti-Corrosion System has been designed by certified engineers with over 40 years experience in electronic rust protection and electronic rust prevention. Since its introduction in 1987 the CAT.......Read More
Features of the CAT
- The CAT is high powered,compact and comes with a minimum 5 year product warranty.
- The CAT is easy to install (DIY installation is recommended).
- The CAT has been installed and reported effective by the Army, Navy and Mining Companies.
- The CAT is suitable for Cars, 4WD's, Trucks, Machinery and Structures.
- The CAT module employs state of the art embedded computer controls.
- The CAT has been laboratory tested and proven effective for more then 24 years.
- The CAT will not flatten your vehicle battery. (Low voltage cutoff at 11.8V/23.9V)