Don’t just hope your investment won’t RUST
Install a CAT System and get protected!CAT Systems offer the highest quality and most effective Electronic Rust Protection currently available. Cat Systems help extend the life of vehicles, plant and machinery, reducing the cost of maintenance, while protecting resale value. For over 25 years, CAT Systems have worked with amazing success, proving themselves over millions of kilometers of real situation implementation—such as fleet, commercial, and domestic vehicles as well as many other types of plant and machinery where metal corrosion is a problem.
How CAT worksCAT uses technology that interferes with the natural electro-chemical rusting process and is effective on ‘free air structures’. Cat is not a magical force field, but works by leveraging an optimal combination of voltage and frequency to provide maximum corrosion suppression. Read More
Easy to installInstalling a CAT System is super easy to do yourself, there is no drilling or special tools required, we supply everything you need and we’re always here to answer any questions. Take a look at our step by step installation instructions and consider how much money you will be saving by doing it yourself. View Installation Guide
great reasons to choose electronic rust protection !
- All the metal on the vehicle or structure is reached, both inside and out. All the places where traditional (spray) coatings may be missing or not typically applied.
- The process is good for a lifetime—unlike coatings which degrade over time and need constant re-application
- The rust protection is an ongoing process 24/7.
- There is no risk of chemical leakage unlike coatings.
- There is no odour - There is no danger to the environment.
- There is no electronic interference – CAT is certified to comply Australian, US and European EMC regulations.
- CAT is easily installed (DIY fitting is recommended) - no drilling or fixing with screws.
- CAT is designed Aussie-tough for the harshest conditions.
- CAT can be transferred to another location easily.
- CAT can help avoid costly rust repairs.
- CAT is both 12VDC and 24VDC compatible. (or 240VAC with a converter)
- CAT will not send your batteries flat – active low voltage cut off is standard.
- Solid State Components - Latest Technology.
- Sealed unit - totally moisture and shock proof.
- Multi function LED displays system status at a glance.
- Slows paint oxidation (from anecdotal evidence).