The Advantages of CAT Rust Protection
There are many great reasons to choose electronic rust protection.
- All the metal in and on the vehicle are reached, both inside and out. All the places where traditional (spray) rustproofing treatments are not typically applied.
- The process is good for the car’s entire lifetime—the treatment won’t ever have to be repeated.
- No product is applied. The rustproofing is an ongoing process, not a coating.
- There is no risk of chemical products leaking and leaving marks.
- There is no odour.
- There is no danger to the environment.
- There is no electronic reconfiguration or headlight removal necessary.
- No holes will be drilled into the car’s chassis.
- The device can be transferred easily from one car to another.
- CAT is easily installed (DIY fitting is recommended).
- CAT is designed Aussie-tough for the harshest conditions.
- CAT can help avoid costly rust repairs.
- CAT is both 12VDC and 24VDC compatible.
- CAT will not send your battery flat.
- CAT will not interfere with automotive electronics.
- CAT can help maintain the resale value of your vehicle by reducing rust.
- CAT slows paint oxidation (from anecdotal evidence).
Why Choose a CAT ?
CAT provides a system, not just a gadget ! Not all electronic rust suppression systems are the same ! CAT uses technology that interferes with the natural electro-chemical rusting process and is effective on ‘free air structures’ like motor vehicles and machinery, it is CAT’s attention to detail that sets us apart. You can be assured that everything associated with CAT is quality and with a CAT unit protecting your asset there is nothing in the world that could be doing a better job. CAT are the leaders in electronic rust prevention with over 25 years of experience built around research, testing and tens of thousands of satisfied customers around the world.Read More
I have had one of these systems installed in my last seven cars. When I came to trade to them in they were absolutely…Jack Scheele - 17/5/2015 Sunshine Coast QLD
I have had a cat system fitted to my 1990 model Toyota Landcruiser for around 10 years. I live in a small coastal town…Stuart Fleming - 12/12/2013 East Coast Motorcycles
Our company is located on Mermaid Beach in the Gold Coast Queensland. During the last 6 years or so we have installed well over…Brian Doyle - 4/11/2013 L&M Electronics Pty Ltd
"My Toyota Landcruiser has been fitted with a CAT 1 protection system since being purchased new in 1992. The paint work is still original…Allen Kent - 2012 Western Australia
100% Australian Owned
We are a 100% Australian owned company which has been developing and marketing the CAT Electronic Rust Protection system worldwide since 1987.Read More
Designed by Certified Engineers
The CAT Electronic Anti-Corrosion System has been designed by certified engineers with over 40 years experience in electronic rust protection and electronic rust prevention. Since its introduction in 1987 the CAT.......Read More
Features of the CAT
- The CAT is high powered,compact and comes with a minimum 5 year product warranty.
- The CAT is easy to install (DIY installation is recommended).
- The CAT is suitable for Cars, 4WD's, Trucks, Machinery and Structures.
- The CAT module employs state of the art embedded computer controls.
- The CAT will not flatten your vehicle battery. (Low voltage cutoff at 11.8V/23.9V)